- Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 12:15 pm to 1:30 pm
- Location: Swedish Medical Center | Ponderosa Conference Rooms 501 E Hampden Ave, Englewood, CO 80113
Laurie A. Manka, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
National Jewish Medical Center
Emergency medicine physicians, trauma surgeons, trauma anesthesiologists, orthopedic surgeons, trauma nurses, EMT professionals, family and trauma surgery residents, nurses and all other healthcare professionals are invited to this one-hour CME event.
Learning Objectives – At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
1. Define Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS).
2. Discuss current evidence-based therapies and adjuncts.
3. Identify what therapies can be used in Neuro patients with ARDS.
HealthONE CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for CME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthONE CME designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category .50 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.