- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 7:00 am to 8:00 am
- Location: Swedish Medical Center, Spruce Conference Rooms, 501 E Hampden Ave, Englewood, CO 80113
Presented by Peter Syre, MD
Neurosurgery Swedish Medical Center
Colorado Brain and Spine Institute
At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the normal anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Identify the different types of cervical fractures.
- Identify the different types of mechanisms leading to fracture types and management of each fracture type.
- Describe the different fracture patterns’ imaging and imaging required.
HealthONE CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. HealthONE CME designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This CME presentation counts toward the 8 hour CME requirement necessary to maintain critical care privileges at SMC. For questions regarding this conference, please contact Starlight Wagner at 303-788-6989 or email@example.com.